NSP DC Surf Wide
Beach break surf performance and fun in smaller waves with ease of use and stability in choppy conditions.
– Single to double concave bottom with a slight vee through the tail makes this board a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– Stable 32″ wide point combined with balanced nose and tail lift, progressive rail outline and bottom shape generates great paddling speed.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin set ups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
– Shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman.
Accessories included: 2 NSP side fins J5 + 1 NSP Wave 6
Note: If this model is out of stock, simply contact us through the live-chat and order the color and size you like with one of our agents? If you're flying to Bangkok from abroad and you'd rather mail,
that's possible too.
If a shape is completely out of stock, we can order a one-off build, but the lead time is two months minimum.