NSP Cocoflax Hooligan
The proven NSP Hooligan is now also available in the award-winning CocoFlax construction.This aggressive high-performance longboard breaks the rules with quick and dynamic carving, combined with traditional style for intermediate- to advanced surfers. The use of uni-directional Flax Fiber rails means stronger rails and less fibreglass in your board.
Verified “Gold Level” sustainable materials
All NSP Cocoflax boards carry the desirable Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf. Our ongoing cooperation with them and Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing makes this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
The shape and design
Rail: Full, tucked edge
Bottom: Concave into Vee
Ideal waves: 1- 6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– A CocoFlax Hooligan design combines the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail plus rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic shortboard approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressively modern and classic style!
The visual unique look of Cocoflax boards is accentuated by the flax rails. And they not only look good – their strength-to-weight ratio is unmatched, giving you a longboard that’s light to carry, easy to manoeuvre and even easier to paddle.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|8'4"||22"||2" ⁷/⁸||61.3 Liters||5.27 kg|
|9'0"||22.5"||3"||69.8 Liters||5.73 kg|