NSP DC Foil X
“It’s the silence that really hits you, the first time you lift off”: Open up a whole new world of waveriding! Catch waves that refuse to break and fly over the slower sections with grace and speed. But the DC Foil X is so much more – designed for foiling, the shape lends itself just as well for conventional wave rides.
– Maximize every wave with power and speed.
– With a huge sweet spot for a board this size, this foil board is designed for maximum stability.
– Features multi foil fin box options strategically positioned to optimize control.
– E-glass hybrid rail with deck/bottom matt colour and polished rails.
– Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer for added strength.
– Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
– FCS II fin system.
– Diamond grooved EVA tail pad with side and a center T-bar ridge for easy foot placement while foiling.
The DC Foil X is shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman. Paired with the NSP Airwave or a conventional fin, a hybrid works well on- and over the surface. It’s time to fly.
Note: If this model is out of stock, simply contact us through the live-chat and order the color and size you like with one of our agents? If you're flying to Bangkok from abroad and you'd rather mail,
that's possible too.
If a shape is completely out of stock, we can order a one-off build, but the lead time is two months minimum.