NSP E+ Cruise
Paddling on the E+ Cruise, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. We’ve found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favourite. Built with NSP’s E+ construction, the E+ Cruise comes in three different sizes.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board;
“An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
– Cruising on the water is the purest experience of SUP.
– Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the design features a wider nose and rounded square tail creating a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
– The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this a super stable and fun board on flatwater and in small waves.
– The E+ Cruise is a favourite of SUP schools and rental centers around the globe with a secure lockable feature on the nose that is ideal for locking up on the dock or trailers.
– Now available in CocoFlax, Cocomat, Elements and P2 Soft construction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
Why rental centres?
While business owners will appreciate the shape and performance of the E+ Cruise just as much, their product requirements are different from regular customers, in that they are looking for durability and longevity.
ROUND TAIL FOR THE 9'8"
As the smallest and most performance-oriented version of the E+ Cruise, the 9’8″ comes with a round tail. While the rounded square tail in the rest of the range gets rid of a lot of water very quickly, the rounder tail of the 9’8″ benefits from more control and precise turning angles.