NSP Elements HDT Longboard
NSP’s Elements longboard range consists of five different sizes, containing that perfect addition to any surfers quiver. These are exceptional longboards for recreational surfers to fast track their skills on.
Available in two colours, all the Protech Longboards come with two M3 sidebites and the 8″ nylon center fin, with the exception of the 10’0″ that only comes with a single 9″ fin. Riders who prefer a different setup or NSP performance fins can choose from a range of RTM upgrades listed below under “optional accessories”.
Also available in Protech, E+ and P2 Soft, the Elements Longboard is a proven classic.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– The best selling longboard range in the world is available in two designs, white & navy.
– The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
– Great longboard. It’s a proven classic for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
– New, sharper rails in the tail, a modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom, blended with a subtle double concave.
– Upgrades on the original shape make the Elements Longboard easy to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
8'0'' x 22 x 2 ³/⁴ (56.9L)
8'6'' x 22 ¹/⁴ x 2 ⁷/⁸ (64.4L)
9'0'' x 22 ³/⁴ x 3 (73.2L)
9'6'' x 23 x 3 ¹/⁸ (82L)
10'0'' x 23 ¹/² x 3 ¹/⁴ (92.3L)