NSP O2 Lotus FS
Travel with the easy-to-transport NSP O² Lotus FS inflatable board. It doubles as your fitness- or yoga mat at the next holiday retreat. Carefully assembled in NSP’s premium FS technology, the NSP O² Lotus FS portable, durable and perfect for tranquil yoga sessions in nature.
– Soft EVA covers deck completely.
– Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination.
– GoPro® camera mount on the nose.
– Neoprene carry handles.
– Neoprene paddle holder.
– 4 point removable cargo straps.
– 3x D-rings on nose deck, bottom and tail.
– Neoprene shoulder carry strap.
– 9“ Dolphin center fin.
– Bravo double action pump.
– Premium dual compartment wheelie bag with an integrated paddle- and pump holder.
The NSP O² Lotus FS comes with a premium backpack on wheels
Why SUP Yoga?
Anything but a fad, SUP yoga offers key differences compared to regular yoga, making it the fastest-growing yoga variant in the US. While the routine of a regular yoga class will often allow the mind to drift, SUP Yoga is different. Floating on a body of water creates an environment where you have no choice but to “be here now” and put everything else on hold. An additional advantage is that on a SUP board, less is more. Simple yoga poses are all you need to develop body awareness – taking them on the board enhances that awareness.
Advanced Yoga practitioners tend to enjoy adding the challenge that previously effortless poses like arm balances will bring. Beginners will enjoy mindfulness, masters will be humbled. Returning to the basics of just doing Virabradrasana 1 on a SUP board will add a different level of awareness to your Yoga.