The Bear Waikiki Special TLPC 10’0 Longboard has a flatter rocker, and will ride well in anything, but it really starts to shine in long, peeling waves.
It is lightweight due to its TLPC construction and is a great board for pointbreaks and grinding beachbreaks. It is a single fin with a 10” center box, has a rounded squash for increased hold when noseriding, and a rolled bottom for smooth rail-to-rail transitions.
This board features carbon composite construction combined with Surftech’s Fused-Cell EPS core and TL Pro Carbon (TLPC) proprietary stringer system. Strategically positioned carbon reinforcement laminated over a layer of high-density foam strengthens the board while creating the lively flex pattern that can only be found in Surftech’s TLPC technology. Importantly, the TLPC technology cuts the weight down, making these longboards much easier to handle.
*Fins not included
- Rolled bottom for smooth rail-to-rail transitions
- Rounded squash for increased hold when noseriding
- Great for pointbreaks and grinding beachbreaks
- Futures Fins side fin plugs and center fin box (fins not included)
- Features Surftech’s Fused-Cell EPS core and TL Pro Carbon (TLPC) proprietary stringer system
- TLPC technology cuts down unnecessary bulk, making these longboards ultra lightweight and much easier to handle