Carolina Pro Carbon
Recessed, course race board with all-round performance for all conditions.
The NSP racing team has dominated the Carolina Cup for years now, with riders like Titouan Puyo winning back-to-back titles in 2016 and 2017 and Travis Grant coming in 1st in 2015 and 2nd in 2016, 2017 and 2018. It is only fitting that we call our latest race board “Carolina”.
The brand new Carolina excels in all conditions from beach starts, downwind sections, flat-water sections, surf, headwinds, crosswind to gnarly currents. The design builds on key features of the Sonic, our best downwind board to date. A reduced rocker line translates into additional efficiency in flatter conditions, hitting peak performance on flat water, and water with a degree of texture. The Carolina is a winning choice for 90% of all racing conditions mother nature can throw at you.
The Carolina truly excels in flat to medium downwind conditions. Its shape also performs well in upwind and crosswind conditions.
- The lower rocker is derived from the 2018 Sonic 14’0” x 23”.
- The recessed deck allows for a lower centre of gravity and adds stability.
- The added width of the Carolina provides a more stable and comfortable ride.
- Wide tail for high-performance and stable buoy turns.
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick waterdrain from the dugout standing area.Fin:The NSP 20, 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration.