NSP CocoFlax Dream Rider
The Dream Rider is a more stand-out alternative to regular mid-length funboards. Customers looking for key design elements like rail wing accents and pintail performance are well served with a Cocoflax Dream Rider. The CocoFlax Dream Rider has more rocker than its PU cousin, giving riders easier access to steeper waves.
NSP CocoFlax Dream Rider Size Chart
Rail: Full, tucked edge Bottom: Flat Vee
Ideal waves: 1- 6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• A longer performance board with features for both the aspiring surfer and style-conscious looking to fire up their surfing with a fun and versatile surfboard for catching more waves.
• Stable and performance-oriented for fast-tracking skills, ample nose area which adds paddle power for easy wave catching and drive in smaller waves.
• The exotic double rail wing rounded pintail maximizes stability and shortens the radius of the turn giving a quicker and snappier riding board.
The Flax version of the Hooligan comes with a tail patch for additional durability, while the Blue version does without it, tipping the scales a little less.
The NSP Dream Rider is a Kym Thompson shape.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to our already eco-friendly Cocomat series. Flax is a highly durable reinforced fiber made from the flaxseed plant and will help to reduce the use of fiberglass, in turn, reducing our overall carbon footprint.
• Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver, and even lighter to paddle. Responsive flex and strength give the confidence to
push your limits in the conditions.