NSP 05 DC Sonic Brushed Carbon
NSP’s 2017 DC Sonic Brushed Carbon excels in open ocean races and are great for advanced racers..
A Dugout deck, lowered standing area and extra reserve buoyancy provide stability and easy paddling in choppy conditions.
12’6 x 25.5” is a slightly wider detuned version with high volume in the tail.
All NSP Sonic boards are designed by Alain Teurquetil and shaped by Dale Chapman.
– Biaxial 100% carbon deck
– Unidirectional 100% carbon rails
– 100% Carbon Innegra tail reinforcement – Bamboo reinforced standing area
– Gortex valves
– Thermoform EVA pads (4mm)
– Trim guide in paddling zone
– Inserts for GPS, GoPro, trip computer
– Light weight race nose handles
– Matt finished
– Bulbous nose
– 4x Accelerator vacuum system (AVS)*
– Aerodynamic spray shield