NSP Elements Fish Shredsta
High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user-friendly intermediate short board on the market:
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a shortboard for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and manoeuvrable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market that suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
*Comes with 3 x M7 thruster fins