The NSP Elements Fish is strong, stable and wide, with a flattened-rocker. The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
Rocker and rail outline combine with single to double concave bottom, vee through the tail into a wide swallowtail.
Slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of the NSP Elements Fish.
Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for slicing.
The NSP Protech Fish, that we also stock, features the exact same shape but comes with a thruster setup only.
Review Quote: “The board really came into its own flying across the little inside double-ups, where it pivoted smoothly off the tail and was more than happy to climb up onto any white water end-sections you pointed it at. “ Wavelength Magazine 21st of May 2020
Custom Finish, epoxy core with a carbon flex tail, at an affordable price point
– Secure cell EPS Core
– 6 + 4 oz deck (Fish & Hybrid)
– 6 + 6 oz deck (Fun & longboards)
– 6 + 4 oz + 4 oz patch bottom
– Carbon Flex Tail
– Bio epoxy resin
– Twin tab finbox x 3 (Fish, Hybrid, Funboard) 2+1 Fin configuration (Longboard)
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– Eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer.
Our high-end eco-friendly technology. Superior performance boards, made from coconut husks. Amazingly light, yet strong!
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to our already eco-friendly Cocomat series. Flax is a highly durable reinforced fiber made from the flax seed plant and will help to reduce the use of fiberglass, in turn, reducing our overall carbon footprint.
• Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle. Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to
push your limits in the conditions.
A classy handmade board using heritage construction techniques with modern deep gloss color tints.
– Traditional custom shaped polyurethane (PU) core combined with wood stringer.
– Proven designs from master shaper Kym Thompson.
– Highest quality materials finished with a super deep gloss for a custom board finish.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
– P2 boards come with Bolt Through fins.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
Injection Tech is a patented precision-engineered torsion control system designed to optimise surfboard performance.
Injection Tech utilises the pressures and forces from the surfer and the wave itself, elastic energy. By strategically engineering the position of the reinforcing material on the bottom of the board, we create less resistance to torsional flex, allowing the board to flow through turns with a more drawn out turning arch.
The continuous length of reinforcing material is injected through the core of the board, from the bottom through to the deck, to increase drive, torque and pop in the tail region, much like the tail fin of a dolphin or tuna, generating speed and power.
The complete rail of an Injection Tech is kept free of any reinforcing elements to ensure a smooth even flex from nose to tail. This load and release flex works in unison with the rail to rail transition of the surfer generating speed and drive, different again to the Carbon Wrap technology
Designed and patented by HaydenShapes founder Hayden Cox, FutureFlex is an affluent mix of modern custom designed materials and modern design innovation for high performance surfing. The construction combines a stringer-less, high-density custom shaped EPS core laminated with biaxial fiberglass, epoxy resin and a parabolic carbon fiber frame.
The carbon fiber frame within the laminate is the key to the performance vitality of the overall product. Designed to maximize speed and drive while minimizing twist, FutureFlex essentially stores and releases energy as the surfer transitions through a turn. Tom Carroll, who was the very first person, after Hayden, to test drive the first ever FutureFlex, describes the tech as “the Ferrari of surfboards” for it’s fast-twitch nature and lively response. The FutureFlex construction creates a fast, dynamic and highly responsive surfboard that’s been design engineered for performance surfing ranging from the intermediate to advanced level.