NSP’s Elements Touring board enables you to go further and faster in all conditions!
The Elements Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race winning design elements for exceptional glide with touring-specific features. A unique design for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear on day trips.
Key Features include:
Flat nose and tail deck with plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungy.
FCS insert for attaching a GoPro or GPS.
Extra volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily.
Paddlers can appreciate the great tracking and superior handling in crosswinds.
Available in Cocomat with eco-friendly bio-resin.
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
– Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
NSP introduces Flax fiber rails in 2019 to an already environmentally-friendly Cocomat series. This highly durable reinforced fiber from the flax plant helps reducing the use of fiberglass and further minimizes the carbon footprint of NSP’s ecological manufacturing.
• Natural Flax fiber rails.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength gives riders the confidence to push their limits, regardless of conditions.
SLX technology delivers wave riding performance and reduced weight without compromising durability.
– Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight versus others.
– New lay-up features a biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
– Uni directional carbon rails for superior flex control and increased durability.
– SLX: A premium and high performance package.
Let’s Go Foiling.
• SLX : A premium and high performance package.
• Features multi foil fin box option strategically positioned to optimize control.
• Carbon Innegra hybrid rail with deck/bottom matte color and polished rails.
• Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight.
• Biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
• Full length uni-directional carbon stringers for added strength added foil drive.
• Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
HIT board construction uses eco-friendly SecureCell EPS cores that get fully wrapped in military-grade fibreglass. Once laminated with epoxy resin, the board is capped with extremely tough “bullet skin” (styrene acrylonitrile), increasing longevity and impact resistance.
Additional reinforcement of the rail bands protects HIT boards from paddle impact and general knocks.
HIT construction also features a deck with premium thermoformed EVA over the entire length of the board. Delivering the ultimate in comfort and a ledge handle for easy carrying. Also notice the oversized locking integrated in the nose to secure your board(s) while in storage.
Additional features are the fixture points for PFD’s, drinks and anything else you may need out there on the water.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined within our unique vacuum construction, making
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection in nose and the tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
LIGHT, STIFF AND DURABLE
• Glue-less reinforced double layer on the deck and bottom. Dual railbands for stiffness and durability.
• 3/4 square groove deck pad for comfort.
• D-rings on nose and tail.
LESS FLEX, STRONG AND DURABLE
• Full length deck and bottom stringers for flex control. Dual railband for stiffness and durability.
• D-rings nose and tail
• 3/4 diamond groove EVA deck pad for comfort.