NSP Signature Race Fins
NSP’s carefully crafted signature race fins deliver the desired fin properties required in SUP racing. Suitable for pros and intermediates alike. Optimized to maximize efficiency:Tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and acceleration.
– Foil design is optimized specifically for the speeds of SUP Race board
– Forgiving foil design that minimizes drag even at high angles of attack
– Plan form minimizes tip vortices while stabilizing the board at speed
– Flex properties produce smooth and stable board reactions, even in chop, bumps and rough conditions
– Generates forward lift when swell energy passes over the unique foil design, giving the rider a forward speed boost that is noticeable, resulting in faster runs.
– Lightweight and strong
– Designed and developed exclusively for NSP by Keith McCulloch and Mike Wazenski
– Available in three sizes to best suit your board size, strength, weight and conditions
Most men start with 24cm, Women start with 22cm and Pros use the 20cm