The NSP Surf Foil board is a dedicated foiling board, designed by Dale Chapman. The NSP Surf Foil comes in three sizes and is only available in SLX Carbon, a light and very durable construction.
SURF Foil 4’6” x 20”
Your pocket rocket in the range and built for advanced foilers. The 4’6 comes with a more chinned rail design and narrower shape. The nose and tail contain enough volume to paddle in, so you still get to lift with ease.
SURF Foil 5’2” x 21”
The preferred size of Dale Chapman himself. Amazingly easy to catch waves, this board has a fair amount of chine on the rails to avoid catching an edge. The rocker is flat through the tail to get you up quickly, with the right amount of scoop to pump back out and catch the next wave.
SURF Foil 5’6” x 22”
is the largest in the range and more of a surfboard shape. At 22 inches wide it’s super stable, easy to lift and comes with plenty of forgiveness when you touch down. The rails are slightly chinned and the recessed deck lowers the centre of gravity while offering a more comfortable ride. This makes the board the perfect choice for larger riders or those who are new to foiling. It’s easy to start and super forgiving.
Construction SLX Carbon boards feature a standing area that is reinforced with biaxial glass to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping. The rail-to-rail vector net wrap and the dual UD Carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex and stability.
TWIN TRACK MOUNTING SYSTEM
The latest generation of NSP foil boards come exclusively with twin track mounts. Designed to withstand the increased torsional forces the hydrofoils can exert on a board, it is the widest accepted foil system in the industry and NSP’s preferred foil mounting system.
Its position is optimized for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil but will accommodate other manufacturer foils as well.
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
– Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
NSP introduces Flax fiber rails in 2019 to an already environmentally-friendly Cocomat series. This highly durable reinforced fiber from the flax plant helps reducing the use of fiberglass and further minimizes the carbon footprint of NSP’s ecological manufacturing.
• Natural Flax fiber rails.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength gives riders the confidence to push their limits, regardless of conditions.
SLX technology delivers wave riding performance and reduced weight without compromising durability.
– Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight versus others.
– New lay-up features a biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
– Uni directional carbon rails for superior flex control and increased durability.
– SLX: A premium and high performance package.
Let’s Go Foiling.
• SLX : A premium and high performance package.
• Features multi foil fin box option strategically positioned to optimize control.
• Carbon Innegra hybrid rail with deck/bottom matte color and polished rails.
• Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight.
• Biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
• Full length uni-directional carbon stringers for added strength added foil drive.
• Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
HIT board construction uses eco-friendly SecureCell EPS cores that get fully wrapped in military-grade fibreglass. Once laminated with epoxy resin, the board is capped with extremely tough “bullet skin” (styrene acrylonitrile), increasing longevity and impact resistance.
Additional reinforcement of the rail bands protects HIT boards from paddle impact and general knocks.
HIT construction also features a deck with premium thermoformed EVA over the entire length of the board. Delivering the ultimate in comfort and a ledge handle for easy carrying. Also notice the oversized locking integrated in the nose to secure your board(s) while in storage.
Additional features are the fixture points for PFD’s, drinks and anything else you may need out there on the water.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined within our unique vacuum construction, making
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection in nose and the tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
LIGHT, STIFF AND DURABLE
• Glue-less reinforced double layer on the deck and bottom. Dual railbands for stiffness and durability.
• 3/4 square groove deck pad for comfort.
• D-rings on nose and tail.
LESS FLEX, STRONG AND DURABLE
• Full length deck and bottom stringers for flex control. Dual railband for stiffness and durability.
• D-rings nose and tail
• 3/4 diamond groove EVA deck pad for comfort.